Netgear EAX20 setup has up to 1,500 sq. of WiFi coverage. There are up to 20 + devices connected, such as computers, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, devices, and more. And it also provides smooth smart roaming and uses your current network’s SSID name so that you never get disconnected as you drive through your home or office.
The Netgear EAX20 Setup bandwidth (up to 1.8 Gbps) and 4 simultaneous streams provide more power using Dual-Band WiFi technology (up to 600 + 1200 Mbps), so that more people can use WiFi at the same time. EAX20 works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem that is WiFi-enabled and is optimized for all WiFi 6 routers. Fits with existing WiFi devices and modern WiFi devices like the iPhone 11.
It simply links game consoles, streaming players, or other wired devices into the four maximum 1 Gigabit ports with www.mywifiext.net setup and embraces WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols. Use the Netgear Nighthawk setup app to connect to your router or press the WPS button.
Installation process of the Netgear Extender setup:
- With your Netgear EAX20 setup, connect to the power button and wait till the machine switches on.
- Type www.mywifiext.net in the address bar of your browser after the connection is created and click the enter button.
- Click the Setup button for the new Extender and then enter your Netgear Genie Setup.
- Build your account now and ask later how to use your extender.
- The Wi-Fi Range Extender Network option is then chosen, and a list of wireless networks is displayed.
- Choose an open network, enter your password, and press the Next button.
- As per your specifications, you can change your settings and restart all your systems.
- Finally, switch your Netgear EAX20 to the new position you would like to be in.
Netgear EAX20 configuration without an Ethernet port:
- You need to reset your Netgear EAX20 setup, to begin with.
- Go back to your default configuration for the factory. For 1-2 seconds, press and hold the factory change button to do this. On the side door, this button was found.
- Plug your Wi-Fi in with your WiFi extender. Then, pick Mywifiext.local from the address bar. The box opens up and asks for credentials for your password. “Mywifiext” is the user name and the default login info is “Netgear” as the password.
- Then the screen shows a setup wizard and, as described, you have to follow all the steps.
- Then set up the required router connectivity and reconnect your range extender to all of your Wi-Fi networks.