You need to use your web browser to go to mywifiext.net for the Netgear EX2700 setup.
- You will then see the New Extender Setup Configuration button that you need to press.
- Then you just have to follow the directions given on-screen.
- It is ready to be moved to the best position after the New Extender Setup.
With external antennas, the EX2700 WiFi Range Extender is designed to broaden the range of your wireless router, expand your WiFi range, and remove dead spots for better results.
Netgear EX2700 Setup Without WPS
Follow the steps below to set up the Netgear EX2700 WiFi Range Extender without WPS:
- Plug in an electrical socket with the Netgear N300 EX2700 extender and wait before the power LED becomes secure.
- For the initial New Extender setup configuration without WPS, placed the extender in the same space as the WiFi router.
- It will take the extender some time to power up.
- Use the Netgear EX2700 setup to connect your router.
- The System Connection LED should glow solid green until associated.
- Open a browser on the internet. This should bring you to the genius of NETGEAR to assist with the installation.
- Note: If the NETGEAR genius is not available, select mywifiext.net or Mywifiext Setup.
- You will be prompted for the credentials.
- Congratulations! Without WPS, you have completed the Netgear EX2700 setup. You would be able to improve the WiFi at your home or company by following mywifiext.net EX2700 instructions. When setting up your extender, if you ever have a hard time, call 1-888-399-2027.
Netgear New Extender Setup Configuration
- Mywifiext.net fails to function
- False password for mywifiext.
- WiFi extender is connected but no internet
- Unable to connect to mywifiext.local.
- The Netgear EX2700 setup is not a network link.
- Does not open the Netgear genie app
- Issues when accessing the IP address 192.168.1.250