Get ready to connect anywhere in your home with this simple-to-use Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi Range Extender. Increase your range, increase your speed, and decrease interference. Increase the range and pace of your home with the Netgear EX3700 Setup. The Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender can span a distance of up to 100 feet.
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Setup using WPS:
- Switch on the extender of the Netgear Extender Setup.
- Wait for the power Lead to light green on the EX3700.
- On the extender, press the WPS button.
Note: If the 5 GHz band is enabled by your router, the first time you push the WPS button, your extender tries to connect to the router’s 5 GHz band. If your extender has not attached to the 5 GHz band of the router for the first time, during the configuration of the Netgear AC750 WiFi range extender, it may result in a lot of problems. Contact us to fix those problems at the earliest.
- Switch to a different position using your extender.
- Taking your machine or mobile device with a WiFi-enabled connection to a spot with limited WiFi router coverage.
That is how you can use the WPS button to complete your Netgear EX3700 Setup.
To address Netgear Extender Setup problems, go through the troubleshooting steps below:
- Be sure that the wall outlet has the correct power supply for the Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender.
- Confirm that the wall connector is not damaged or short-circuited while the extender is wired in.
- Access to the device’s high-speed Internet service.
- Test all the links on the cable.
- Keep your extender away from doors, room corners, microwave ovens, fish ponds, Bluetooth gadgets, metal objects, aluminum studs, cordless phones, etc.
- Be sure that you have entered the right URL in the address bar if you have trouble with mywifiext.net or Netgear EX3700 Setup.
- Once, power-cycle your Netgear AC750 EX3700 and try again to set it up.
- Using just the newest update of the web browser when logging into mywifiext.net.
- Download the new version of the Netgear firmware for Mywifiext Setup.
- Reset the extender of the Netgear AC750 EX3700 to its default factory settings.