NETGEAR EX6100 – AC750 WiFi Range Extender
The Netgear Ex6100 Wireless Range Extender is extremely powerful to dispense Wi-Fi throughout your home to your many peripheral devices. The main feature that makes this Wireless extender apart from most others that it supports 802.11ac Wireless devices. With the dual-band connectivity technology will boost up your internet connection even more than the average range extender.
The Netgear AC750 or EX6100 is very sleek and plugs right into the wall. It is very easy to install and is equally very easy to use. EX6100 or AC750 is the perfect wireless range extender for people with children who use a lot of internet bandwidth for their many wireless devices because this Wi-Fi extender having dual-band feature that let you split the bandwidth and run Wi-Fi signals on 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz bands.
One of the best features of this booster is that LED lights on the device tell you where to place the range extender for the best coverage. The trick is placing the extender is getting the right distance from the main router without losing the signal. The lights on the extender will save your time and error process of going too far from your main router. The extender LED light will let you know your Wi-Fi signal strength and make it easy to know where to place the extender for the best Wi-Fi coverage.
Netgear Wifi EX6100 is the most powerful extender with the good reviews, Netgear EX6100 Wireless extenders are used to extend the range of your original wireless signal beyond the range of your primary Wi-Fi network connection you place the extender within the current range of your router and it takes that signal and extends it outward, it can cover up to 100-150 feet of distance with the dual-band range and it configures with mywifiext.net Netgear EX6100.
Netgear EX6100 Specification
Boost your existing Wireless network and extend it to Dead-zones with the next generation Netgear EX6100 wireless range extender. Netgear AC750 Extender provides high-speed Wireless coverage and connectivity for laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other peripheral devices – giving you to access your favourite entertainment throughout your office or home. Now with MU-MIMO technology for simultaneously streaming to multiple devices.
- Boosting Wireless signals to devices like the Phone, Printers, Smart tv, and Computers.
- Extend dual-band connection up to 750Mbps. Built-in FastLane Technology – Use both wireless bandwidths to provide one mega high-speed connection; which is ideal for HD Gaming & Streaming.
- Ethernet Port – Connect a wired device like Printer, Gaming console, Blu-ray player, or smart TV to your WiFi network.WiFi Performance : AC750 (300 Mbps+450 Mbps)
- External antennas for better Wireless speed & more coverage. One-touch setup. Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)1
- Access Point makes a Wireless hotspot using a Cat5 connection.stem Requirements:2.4 and/or 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wireless modem or router or gateway,Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher.
Now It’s very easy to Install Netgear EX6100 Wireless Range extender using mywifiext.net genie.
- Connect EX6100 or AC750 Wi-Fi range extender via wired or wireless connection.
- The client link LED light will turn to solid green.
- Enter www.mywifiext.com in the top of your web browser search bar.
- Click NEW EXTENDER SETUP tab. And Complete the EX6100 Setup by clicking NEXT.
- Choose your wireless network and enter your wifi password or network key and click NEXT.
Note: If you want to change the SSID and password of your wireless extender or just use the same existing network password and click next to save the settings and click to continue.
- The extender is now successfully connected to your existing wifi network.
Improve the range of your existing WiFi connection up to 750Mbps throughout your home. Dual-band connectivity reduces interference and with FastLane™ technology, users can connect to both bands to establish a very high-speed connection. Netgear AC750 or Ex6100 extender works with any standard WiFi router.
- Dual-band connectivity up to 750 Mbps
- Supports new 802.11ac & b/g/n WiFi devices
- For better performance, external antennas are provided.
- Great wall-plug design
- Connects with any Wireless router or modem.
Facing any other problem while connecting to EX6100 or AC7500 visit to the following article.