Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 Setup Page provides the guidelines to New Extender Setup process. This procedure will lead you to the final Mywifiext Setup.
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds up to 2,500 sq. of WiFi spectrum coverage. Up to 30+ devices such as computers, smartphones, headphones, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more are related
- SEAMLESS SMART ROAMING: Use the latest SSID name of your network so that you never get disconnected as you drive across your home or workplace.
- AX6000 WiFi SPEED: Delivers up to 6 Gbps performance for heavy-duty 4K HD streaming and multiplayer gaming using dual-band WiFi technology.
- UNIVERSE COMPATIBILITY: Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 Setup Fits with any WiFi-enabled wireless router, gateway, or cable modem and is designed for all WiFi 6 routers.
- WIRED ETHERNET Cables: Easily plug in four 1 Gigabit ports for optimum bandwidth for gaming consoles, video players, or other wired computers.
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports wireless security protocols for WEP and WPA/WPA2
- Easy TO SETUP: To connect to your router, use the Nighthawk app or click the WPS button. For an optimum position, use the NETGEAR WiFi Analyzer software
- The technology of Connectivity: Wi-Fi Built-In. Scale – 10 x 7.75 x 4.2 inches
Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 Easy Setup & Management
The Nighthawk Software helps you to configure the New Extender Setup and customize your extender to your current router to get more out of your WiFi, including main features such as the attached system list and other network monitoring resources.
Using the Nighthawk app to set up the Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 Setup:
- Place your extender in the same room as your router for the initial set up phase.
- After the configuration process is complete, you can switch your extender to a new spot in order to complete the Mywifiext Setup.
- Attach the battery adapter and plug the power adapter into the socket of your extender.
- To turn green, wait for the Power LED.
- Click the Power On/Off button if the power LED doesn’t turn orange.
- Open the WiFi connection manager on your mobile device.
- Link to a network of extenders called NETGEAR EXT.
- Launch the Software for Netgear Nighthawk EAX80 Setup.
- To attach your extender to the WiFi network of your router, follow the prompts.
- Shift your extender to a different position after the configuration is complete.
See where to put my NETGEAR Wi-Fi range extender for more detail.