A to Z guide about www.mywifiext.net
You might be paying a sweet amount for your internet connection, isn’t it? Therefore, when your internet is not working, you’re not so happy, right? Well, to be honest, it has nothing to do with your network and the issue is all from your end.
Several reasons account for the pathetic speed and connectivity of your network, some of which are:
- The location of your router
Your router needs to be placed somewhere outside in the open where it can enjoy some free and independent space. It is not supposed to be placed near walls or other interfering media. Moreover, its position should be elevated as much as it can. Furthermore, it should be placed in a central location from where it can reach all corners of your house.
- Appliances in your house
This might sound a little weird but appliances such as cordless phones and microwaves can cause troubles in your Wi-Fi network. You can either purchase a dual-band router to rectify this or install an extender instead.
- Wi-Fi technology in use
Just in case you don’t know, there are four types of wireless routers and cards namely6 A, B, G, and N. You must ensure that you have the N-type router as well as a card for the best possible connectivity.
Hence, these were the things that you need to check if you are suffering from poor connectivity in your home network. However, still, there are chances that you suffer from this very old problem. In that case, the blame can be positioned on the size of your house, the number of devices connected, and the purpose for which connection is utilized (streaming, downloading, etc).
For instance, imagine there are four users of your Wi-Fi network and they are connected through their mobile phones. One is watching some kind of web series, the other is gaming online, another is connected on the laptop, and the last one is using a tablet.
That sounds like a lot of activity, isn’t it? And in that case, one of the four connections is likely to lack speed.
Mywifiext.net– How can it help?
Basically, the latter issues can be rectified easily with a Wi-Fi extender for which you can refer to WWW.MYWIFIEXT.NET. A Wi-Fi extender will not only boost your existing network but will let it reach further places as well.
Here’s what you can expect from a Wi-Fi extender by WWW.MYWIFIEXT.NET
- It helps you to eradicate the dead zones of your home network by boosting the network to reach every corner of the house.
- It amplifies the connection speed and makes the Internet connection faster and more reliable.
- It allows you to create your own access points by which you can connect several devices such as smart TV to it.
In easy words, all your beef with your existing network can be sorted with the use of a Wi-Fi extender by WWW.MYWIFIEXT.NET. Let us have a look at its working methodology.
Wi-Fi extenders – how they work?
The working methodology of a Wi-Fi extender, such as one from WWW.MYWIFIEXT.NET, is pretty straightforward. What they do is connect to a network, rebroadcast its signal, and extend its range. They are usually plugged in power supply and have a total of two antennas. They work on a simple rule of receive, replicate, and extend.
They are highly useful if you have dead zones in your home i.e. some specific places don’t get the connectivity of your existing network. Not only homes, but a Wi-Fi extender can also be used at a restaurant, bar, café, and any other place.
Let us now take a glance at the setup procedure of an MYWIFIEXT extender.
How to setup extender from WWW.MMYWIFIEXT.NET?
The setup procedure of this extender is a cakewalk and comprises of easy-to-follow steps. Follow these steps one by one to successfully set up your extender:
- First of all, make sure that your router and your extender are connected and confirm it through the LED indication on your extender.
- Now connect any of your devices (computer, laptop, or phone) with the extender’s network named “Netgear_Ext_network”.
- Now open up any browser of your choice in your connected device and access the WWW.MYWIFIEXT.NET webpage by copying or manually typing in the URL in the address bar above.
- Now as soon as you visit the page, you will see the extender setup button, click on it and rest everything will be done automatically.
And that’s how you can set your extender with ease. If you face any problems during the setup process then you can either follow up with the topic written below or can contact the customer service to serve you.
WWW.MYWIFIEXT.NET not accessible – What to do?
If you are facing troubles while setting up your Wi-Fi extender then the first thing you should do is find out what’s the root cause of the problem. You might not be able to access the website and there can be several reasons for it as follows:
- There might be no MAC address on your extender
- Your extender might not be placed correctly
- Your Wi-Fi channels might be a lot congested
- You might have made changes in the settings of your extender
- The issue might be happening due to the router
Well, all these problems are not so major ones and can be solved with ease. All you need to do is ensure that there is network connectivity. Moreover, make sure that the firmware is updated to the latest version. At last, if the issue still persists, then you can go for a hard reset for your extender and all your problems will be solved with it.
Everyone hates problems with their Wi-Fi network and wants blazingly fast internet speed with proper connectivity. With a Wi-Fi extender, you can be assured that you get the best possible connectivity of your network at a great speed. We hope this guide helps you a lot to know a lot about the Netgear extender.