Netgear EX3700 – AC750 WiFi Range Extender
Netgear Ex3700 Connects anywhere in your home with this simple-to-use WiFi Range Extender. Increase your range, improve your speed, and reduce interference. Increase your range and speed with WiFi up throughout your home, It can cover up to 100 feet of distance.
To install your Netgear Ex3700 extender using browser setup:
- Plug the extender into power and wait for the power LED to become solid green.
- Use Wi-Fi and connect to the NETGEAR device. You can also hardwire the range extender using an ethernet cable with your desktop or laptop for the initial setup.
- Once connected with the extender network, the Device LED will turn on.
- Visit http://www.mywifiext.net in an internet browser and click NEW EXTENDER SETUP.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network that you would like to extend and click NEXT and click to enter the password and click next.
- Enter your preferred network name and security settings. Click NEXT
- Connect your wireless device to the extender and click Continue. Your extender is now configured as a wireless range extender. Click Next to proceed with the registration.
- Click Finish after completing the registration.
Extend your WiFi
Improve your WiFi connections with Range Extenders that can broaden your network coverage. You’ll be able to keep your smartphones, game consoles, TVs, tablets and computers online and connected.
Improve your range with WiFi up to 750Mbps throughout your home. Simultaneous dual-band reduces interference and with FastLane™ technology, you can use both WiFi bands to establish one super high-speed connection. This extender works with any standard WiFi router.
- Dual-band WiFi up to 750 Mbps
- Supports new 802.11ac & b/g/n WiFi devices
- External antennas for better performance
- Convenient wall-plug design
- Works with any WiFi router