The configuration of the Netgear EX3800 Setup allows improving the speed of accepting current WiFi signs from the key switch. To give the pace you need, it provides a more grounded sign where the turnbacks off.
Netgear EX3800 Setup WPS method
WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Users do not need to enter the network name and password in this system to get connected to the home network. As seen below, various steps are involved when setting up the Netgear EX3800 range extender setup. To prevent unnecessary problems in the Netgear Extender Setup installation process, please follow them holistically.
- First of all, find your EX3800 range extender’s WPS button on the side screen. Only click it. Blinking will begin with this WPS LED.
- Within 2 minutes, on your router, click the WPS button. This will change the status of the WPS LED and Router Connection LED to solid green. This means that the range extender of your EX3800 is linked to your home network.
- Get a device with WiFi now. Use this system to get attached to the network of your extender. You’ll get two names if you look for the same one. These names will be similar to the name of your home network, but will have EXT at the end of the name of your network.
- You will need to type a password after picking the network name _EXT. This password is going to be the same as for the home network.
- Today, anywhere you choose, you can position your range extender, but the only requirement is that it should be mounted in such a manner that the extender stays close to the home network. For this, you can use the Router Connection LED.
Netgear EX3800 Setup Features
The Netgear EX3800 Setup acts as a WiFi signal booster, capable of supplying up to 750 Mbps of AC dual band WiFi. For HD video streaming and games, this dual band makes it ideal. There are several other AC750 range extender capabilities, some of which are described below:
- 802.11ac & b/g/n WiFi systems are compliant with it.
- It comes with an additional power outlet that is noise-filtered.
- Have an Ethernet port that can be used to connect any wired computer to the WiFi network, such as a game console or smart TV, etc.
- Capable of extending WiFi up to 750 Mbps for both 2.4 & 5 GHz
You have additional antennas that are also customizable.
- It also has an auxiliary power socket that can be used to power all other appliances.
With Fastlane Technology allowed. This makes the WiFi range extender AC750 suitable for streaming HD video.
- Without using the CD, the user may go to Netgear EX3800 to mount the AC750 WiFi range extender.
- Push ‘N’ attach button to come along.
NETGEAR EX3800 Setup Installation
If you have made your mind and purchased the AC700 range extender, the next possible step is to launch the Netgear EX3800 Setup configuration phase for the extender. You can customize the AC700 Netgear EX3800 as either a WiFi entry point or a WiFi range extender. By following any approach between the WPS method and the Smart Setup method, you can mount the Netgear EX3800 AC700 range extender in extender mode. For both strategies, as mentioned below, the initial steps are the same.
- The first thing is to put the range extender you want to mount in the same space as your router. If the installation phase for the Netgear EX3800 is finished, you can position your range extender anywhere you want.
- Then place your AC700 range extender on power.
- Power LED status tracking. It should be made orange.
- Other steps differ from one method to another for the New Extender Setup. Both are briefly presented separately in the coming pages.