Netgear EX3920 setup is known to be one of the best extenders to chat about internet access. It increases your router’s wi-fi speed. Netgear Extender Setup covers the Wi-Fi spectrum up to 1500 sq.ft. and links 25 wireless and wired devices such as laptops, computers, IP cameras, and many more.
Netgear EX3920 setup comes with dual-band up to 1200Mbps and offers the fastest broadband bandwidth of up to 25Mbps. This wi-fi extender shows universal versatility when it fits with any wireless router, gateway, or wireless modem.
In addition, the New Extender Setup also supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols and offers full HD playback of movies, music, and online gaming. So, without wasting your precious time, let’s start the process:
The Netgear EX3920 setup Configuration procedure:-
Netgear AC1900 Extender Setup
- First and above all, find your Netgear EX3920 model setup next to your main Wi-Fi router.
- Plugin your Netgear Ac1200 and make sure it has a full power supply. Then look at the LED light that’s obvious.
- There are two procedures for connecting and setting up Netgear EX3920 setup via WPS or the internet browser.
- To use the WPS process, connect the main Wi-Fi main router to the extender, and push the WPS button on both devices.
- So, if you’re using an internet browser, connect an authentic Wi-Fi network to your laptop or PC.
- After that type mywifiext in the web address, press enter, and then select the wifi network you want to improve.
- They will also ask you for login info, add username and password, and go on.
- Now press the Proceed button and set the security parameters for the new Wi-Fi network.
- Then press the next button to complete the Netgear EX3920 setup process.
- Now, put your Netgear AC1200 rig in the ideal position where you want to expand the network and connect your PC, tablet, smartphone, etc to the current Wi-Fi network and experience the extended signals.