In terms of internet access, Netgear EX5000 Setup is considered one of the finest extensions. It improves your router’s wireless speed. Netgear EX5000 spans up to 1500 sq. ft. of Wi-Fi spectrum and links up to 25 cellular and wireless computers, including laptops, laptops, IP-camera, and more.
Netgear EX5000 Setup with dual-band up to 1200 Mbps and the fastest Broadband speed up to 25 Mbps is compatible with all wireless routing schemes, gateways, or cable modems via Wi-Fi.
In addition, New Extender Setup supports wireless security protocols WEP and WPA/WPA2 and offers full HD playback of videos, tracks, and online games. Therefore, let’s launch the process without wasting your precious time:-
Netgear EX5000 Setup Procedure:-
- Please place your Netgear AC1900 EX5000 Extender near your big Wi-Fi router first and foremost.
- Plugin and make sure that your Netgear Extender Setup receives a full power supply. To see the visible power LED display.
- Netgear EX5000 can be linked and set up with a WPS or internet browser with two procedures.
- For using WPS, the main Wi-Fi router is attached to the Netgear EX5000 Setup and the WPS button is pressed on both machines.
- To connect your actual Wi-Fi network to your laptop or PC for use in the internet browser.
- After that, in the web address, select mywifiext and press enter, and then pick the wifi network that you want to improve.
- They will also query you for login credentials, add your username and password, and carry on.
- Now press the Proceed button and set up the latest wifi network protection settings.
- The next button is then pressing and you are done with the initialization process for the Netgear EX5000 Setup.
- Place your Netgear AC1200 configuration at the desired location where you want to broaden the network, connect your PC, tablet, smartphone, etc. to the current wifi network, and amuse yourself with expanded signals.