Guide to insall Netgear EX6110 via Manual method
How to Connect Netgear EX6110 Setup with Ethernet cable
- Turn on your Netgear EX6110 AC1200 by pressing the Power button.
- Within a few seconds, the power LED light will turn solid green.
- Choose an Ethernet cable to link the wifi booster to the network.
- Open a browser on your PC and enter 192.168.1.250 into the search box for Netgear EX6110 setup.
- Hit the Enter key on your computer.
- A login page for the EX6110 extender will display on your desktop.
- Create New account for netgear wifi extender login.
- Follow the Netgear Genie Setup Wizard’s instructions.
How to setup Netgear EX6110 AC1200 Setup l WPS Method
Follow the procedure below to complete the Netgear Ex6110 Setup with WPS:
- Put your EX6110 AC1200 WiFi extender near your existing WiFi router. Keep both devices in the single room if possible.
- Connect your Netgear EX6110 booster to a power source. The electrical source should be working.
- Wait for the Power LEDs to illuminate.
- On the wi-fi extender, tap the WPS button
- If the Link Status LED becomes white, it means that the connection between your router and repeater is working properly.
- Transfer your range extender to a different room in your house.
- Connect your Wi-Fi-enabled PC or wireless device to the extended network.
Netgear EX6110 Range Extender | Firmware upgrade
Learn how to upgrade the firmware of Ex6110 Ac1200.
- First, connect the WiFi network.
- Link a Wireless device to the Netgear Ex6110 Extender network.
- After connecting, launch an internet browser. Enter mywifiext.net in the browser and press the Enter key.
- Log in to the Netgear Extender using your username and password.
- Next, visit the settings and choose the Firmware Upgrade option.
- Finally, select the Confirm button.
- If you notice any firmware, press yes to upgrade it.
- Finally, wait for the Netgear EX6110 firmware to properly update.