To satisfy all your WiFi needs, the Netgear EX6150 Setup Configuration is perfect. It produces one efficient high-speed internet connection with dual WiFi bands (2.4GHz and 5GHz). In addition, the AC1200 extender offers MU-MIMO (Multi-User Multiple-Input Multi-Output) support for live HD streaming and online gaming. If you are searching for one of the following subjects, this page is your ultimate guide:
- How to Setup Netgear AC1200 EX6150?
- Netgear AC1200 Extender Setup
- EX6150 Setup WPS Method
- Netgear AC1200 EX6150 WiFi Range Extender Installation
For the Netgear EX6150 Extender Setup with Netgear Installation Assistant:
- Switch your extender AC1200 EX6150 on.
- Place the New Extender Setup near your WiFi router.
- Plug the extender through an electrical socket after that.
- Wait for the Green Power LED to light up.
- Click the control button if the power LED does not light up.
- Link a computer or mobile device using a WiFi or Ethernet connection to the AC1200 EX6150 extender:
- WiFi – Open the WiFi Link Manager on your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device and find and attach to the Extender Network. The client LED lights solid white while your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device is attached to the extender.
- Ethernet – To connect the Ethernet port on the extender to the Ethernet port on your device, use an Ethernet cable in order to configure Netgear EX6150 Setup.
- Open a web browser and access www.mywifiext.net from a computer or mobile device. Contact our experts for fast support if mywifiext.net is not running on your computer.
- The installation assistant for Netgear EX6150 Setup will display.
- To link your AC1200 EX6150 extender to the current WiFi network, follow the prompts.
- Switch your extender to a different position between your router and the place with a weak WiFi signal around halfway.
- Position the Netgear extender setup closer to your router
- Link your client devices to the enlarged WiFi network after you locate the right place for your EX6150 AC1200 extender.
- You really can’t complete the configure for your Netgear AC1200 EX6150? Using the toll-free 1-888-399-2027 to call our seasoned technicians.
Netgear AC1200 Setup Using WPS Configuration
Here are the measures for configuring the Netgear EX6150 using WPS:
- Switch on the Netgear EX6150 Setup.
- Position the extender and WiFi router in close range.
- Keep your extender plugged in.
- Wait for the power Lead to light green on the EX6150.
- On the extender, press the WPS button.
- Now, push your WiFi router’s WPS button.
- The communication between your router and the extender is nice if the EX6150 Link Status LED lights are white.