Netgear EX7000 Nighthawk Setup | AC1900
Here are the guide to setup Netgear Ex7000 WIFI extender to your existing modem or router.
When you installing a brand new EX7000 extender, you will get an installation manual.
To configure the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 extender there are so many different way.
A user just follow the Netgear Nighthawk extender setup installation manual to properly connect the extender to the router.
It is also true that sometime some user also face difficulties to login to Netgear Ex7000 Nighthawk setup page.
The best way to install your Netgear AC1900 WiFi extender with great ease is to contact our certified expert.
Our expert will guide you step by step to set up your extender properly.
How to setup Netgear EX7000 Nighthawk Mesh AC1900 extender?
Step by step process to login to Netgear EX7000 Mesh Extender setup page:
- Power on your Netgear AC2200 Nighthawk Mesh EX7000 extender.
- After that, Wait for the Power LED to light green.
- Grab any wifi enable device and connect with your EX7000 ( Netgear_Ext ) wifi extender network.
- Launch any web browser and type mywifiext.net on the top of the browser.
- Netgear AC1900 new extender setup page displays on the screen.
- Follow the instruction to connect the extender to the main router or modem.
- After installing, place the Netgear Ex7000 to the desired location.
- If you get no connectivity or poor connectivity, move the booster closer to the main modem.
- Once you find the best location, you will see the client led light on the extender go solid green.
Netgear Mesh AC1900 Setup | EX7000
How to setup Mesh AC1900 extender Ex7000 using wps method?
- For Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Mesh Setup model EX7000 using WPS method.
- Power on the WIFI repeater or extender.
- Place the extender and WiFi router in the same room.
- Once done, plug your AC1900 Mesh extender into an electrical outlet.
- Wait for the Power light on EX7000 to light up solid green.
- Now push the WPS button on the extender and you will see the blinking lights on the repeater.
- And then push the WPS button on the router.
- Wait for light to stop blinking on the extender.
- If the Netgear EX7000 setup is successfully completed. Then the link status led lights white, the connection between your router and extender is good.
The Netgear EX7000 wifi range extender able to boost your existing wireless connection wherever you plug, thanks to the great feature of its dual-band wireless connection. With the Netgear range extender, there was nowhere on our office floor where the signal dropped below three bars. The Netgear Nighthawk EX7000 Wi-Fi extender is one of the best Wireless boosters for big homes. EX700 features dual-band connection with maximum downloading and uploading speeds up to 1800 Mbps, it can easily surpass every other wireless extender of its range by a great margin.
You will get 5 Ethernet slot at the backside of the Netgear EX7000 wireless extender, ideal for plugging in a gaming console, home entertainment system, smart tv’s or desktop computer directly into the range extender for a more stable and secure connection. There is also a USB 3.0 Slot to turn the Wi-Fi extender into a small network media equipment or a print server.
Two Wi-Fi bands are supported in Netgear EX7000 range extender, which spread out over 2 and 5GHz network connection, the 2.4GHz is used for the devices which don’t always need a high-speed connection and only need a maximum of 600Mbps, while the 5GHz connection is excellent for the gadgets in the home that need high speeds, such as gaming consoles, desktop computers, and TV-based devices.
Netgear EX7000 | Extreme Range and Performance
- High-speed dual-band WiFi speed – up to 1800Mbps.
- The 1GHz Dual-core processor which provide maximum WiFi performance.
- High power amplifiers for maximum range.
- External antennas for max coverage.
- FastLane technology raises Wi-Fi performance using both bands.
Netgear EX7000 | Ultimate Connectivity
- 5 Ethernet slots to plug wired gadgets like game consoles and smart tv’s.
- Access Point feature creates a hotspot connection using an Ethernet connection.
- USB port for up to 20x faster access to your stored media.
- DLNA server to play your media on TVs and game consoles.
- Access scheduling for parental controls.
THE SPECIFICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
AC1900 WiFi Range Extender (EX7000)
Quick start guide
Do More booklet
Three (3) detachable external antennas
Dimensions: 9.92 x 6.85 x 1.22 in (252 x 174 x 31 mm)
Weight: 1.44 lb (654 g)
EASE OF USE
CD-less setup—great for mobile devices
Push ‘N’ Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup® (WPS)
Power on/off button
WiFi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2-PSK) and WEP
2.4GHz and 5GHz 803.12 a/d/e/n/ac Wireless modem or router
Microsoft edge® Internet Explorer® 8.0, Firefox® 20 or Safari® 5.1 or Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher version.