The WiFi network’s slow speed may cause challenges when doing online work, but you can easily cope with this issue if you have the Netgear WiFi Extender Setup. Wifi Range Extenders allow the wireless network to amplify its range. When we talk about security, consistency, and access, the WiFi Range Extender can not beat anything. You need the aid of specialists, however, to make the extender operate properly. If you have a strong experience, you can follow the directions given and finish the setup.
There are two ways to set up your wifi extender: Netgear WiFi Extender Configuration using mywifiext.net and Netgear Extender WiFi Setup using the WPS button.
Mywifiext Setup via mywifiext.net,
www.mywifiext.net is used as a Netgear Range Extender Configuration default login address. The step by step directions to obey are here:
- Place your extender in an open area, first of all.
- Using the power adapter that you get with the kit to connect the extender to the power supply.
- Turn on and connect your tablet or smartphone to the wifi network.
- Open any web browser until you are linked to the internet.
- In the URL box, enter the default IP address for Netgear.
- On the screen, the New Extender Setup login page will appear.
- From the given options, choose your language, and tap the Next button.
- Type in a password for the network.
- Finally, press the ‘Ok’ button.
- Your Netgear Extender Setup is done now.
Setup of New WiFi Range Extender Using WPS Button
The WPS button also helps you to complete the Netgear Extender Configuration.
The WPS stands for the secure WiFi setup configuration here. You’ve added it to your home or business network when you purchase a new extender. Only follow the provided instructions for the Netgear Extender Setup Wizard and complete the setup in a few minutes:
- Get your extender turned on.
- Click the 30-second WPS button.
- That’s It! You will start loving the trouble-free network access in your room as soon as you have connected the Netgear Extender Setup to your home network and set up the advanced settings. You should call the experts and take their advice to resolve the problems immediately if you find any problems in the setup process.